- María Irene Alcalde: “Art has the ability to unite thought and emotion.”
- Women to Watch 2020 exhibition, “Acid-Free.”
- Who are the winners of Women to Listen to III?
- Drina Rendic provided details about the 3rd “Women to Listen To” Contest
- Large crowds attend Metalmorphosis opening
- Pre-opening of Metalmorphosis at the Museum of Fine Arts
- “METALMORPHOSIS” ARTISTS PARTICIPATE IN MEETING WITH STUDENTS
- THE “WOMEN’S LETTERS” EXHIBITION CLOSES IN PROVIDENCIA
- LYRICAL SINGING CONCERT AT THE GABRIELA MISTRAL CULTURAL CENTER
- “WOMEN to listen” RECITAL IN WASHINGTON DC
- WOMEN’S LETTERS AT THE POSADA DEL CORREGIDOR GALLERY
- YARITZA VÉLIZ AMONG CHILE’S 100 YOUNG LEADERS IN 2016
- MARÍA LUISA MERINO WINS THE “WOMEN IN MUSIC II” LYRICAL SINGING CONTEST
- FOR THE FIRST TIME, EXHIBITION SHOWCASES LETTERS BY WOMEN PRISON INMATES IN METRO STATIONS
- A GREETING FROM DRINA RENDIC BEFORE THE CONCERT BY CHILEAN SOPRANO YARITZA VÉLIZ IN WASHINGTON DC
- A PIECE BY ANDREA LIRA WAS SELECTED FOR INCLUSION IN THE EXHIBITION WOMEN TO WATCH (2015)
- WOMEN TO WATCH EXHIBITION TO OPEN IN WASHINGTON DC ON JUNE 4, 2015
- CHILEAN CURATOR IS SELECTED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM WOMEN TO WATCH
Drina Rendic provided details about the 3rd “Women to Listen To” Contest
The president of NMWA-Chile visited Radio Infinita to share details about this lyrical singing contest, open to women aged 18 to 35.
Cultural administrator Drina Rendic, on the show ¿Qué hay de nuevo? [What’s New?], discussed the third “Women to Listen to” contest, which aims to give recognition to Chilean women or foreign women living in the country. The event, organized together with the Music Institute of Universidad Alberto Hurtado, extended its application process until June 15.
Follow this link to watch the whole interview